Valley Food Storage Review

 
 
https://valleyfoodstorage.com/products/white-bean-lime-chili-camping/
 

Valley Food Storage Review:

 
Ever wonder if those food storage packets you see online or in the camping isle really tastes as good as their name? Yeah, I did too. So the good folks at Valley Food Storage sent me one of their most popular entree's, White Bean and Lime Chili.
 

 


 
First let's look at the packaging:
 
 
 
 
All of their meals are sealed in a heavy-duty mylar bag. This helps to keep the food shelf stable for up to 25 years. You will also notice on the package that their products are "Made in the USA". Maybe it's just me, but I prefer to buy products that are American Made as often as possible. This package also states that it contains: 2 Servings, No MSG, No Trans Fats, No Oil, Sea Salt, No Cholesterol and you just add water. The ingredients, allergens, nutritional facts, and cooking directions.
 
 
On to the details...
 
Honestly at first when I received the package, I wasn't sure that I would like a lime chili. I mean...lime in chili? ...not sure about that one!
 
According to the directions..."Bring 2 1/4 cups water to boil or 2 cups for thicker version. Whisk in entire contents of package, bring to boil. Turn down heat to a gentle boil for 15-18 minutes. Let stand for 5-7 minutes to thicken".
 
 


 

Conveniently my nephew John agreed to be the taste tester, but I tried it first. For me it did have a little bit of a kick, but was surprisingly good. My nephew on the other hand, ate ALL of the rest of it...nearly two full servings of it! He said he thought it was great and that he would highly recommend it to others. The mixture of flavors were unique and that it was very filling.
 
Although I would have liked to test a couple more entrees for comparison, from our experience; Valley Food Storage gets a thumbs up in our book!
 

 You can check out all of the food storage kits, water and camping supplies, emergency kits and other products HERE or Call them at 1(800) 403-8182.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment