Learning to Blog & More Rambles...

So...I am currently sifting through other blogs to get an idea on how this whole thing really works. Upon my travels I somehow stumbled on this blog: http://joyinthemidstof.com/2013/10/12/if-youre-thinking/  I really enjoy reading it so far and encourage you to also check it out!


Here's an excerpt:

"If you’re thinking of giving up – don’t.  I beg you, dear friend, find a different route.  There is still joy left to be found in this journey,

If you’re thinking that you are failing – you’re not.  We all still have much to learn.  Perfection was never a requirement.

If you’re thinking that you can’t – you can.  I believe in you.  We are far more capable, far more resilient, far more magnificent that we ever imagined.

If you think that you don’t matter – you do.  The world needs your compassion, your ideas, your unique energy.  Don’t underestimate the power of your fingerprints in the universe."

By Stevie- "In The Midst Of" Blog Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment