The Trailer Park Homesteader: New Show Info Ep29

 





What's New:

 
If you've listened to any of my previous shows then you've probably noticed that I tend to talk more about preparedness, than homesteading itself. Ironic perhaps seeing how I'm the Trailer Park "Homesteader"! My reason I suppose, is that preparedness really is where my heart is at. We believe,

"Homesteading leads to being more prepared, and being prepared leads to being more self-sufficient" 
 
But don't worry, I'm not going hardcore prepping either. Besides preparedness and homesteading, I also want to incorporate other topics as well such as:
 
Family
Education
Health
Recipes
Product Reviews
Current Events
How-To's
Interviews
Hunting & Survival 
Everyday Living Topics
 
Also, my husband will be co-hosting some of the shows with me. This really is a new adventure for both of us, and our listeners! So that is what you can expect with the new shows and I sincerely hope that you will tune and give it a listen. 
 
All new shows will be available here, Prepper Broadcasting Network, iTunes and Youtube. All of my previous shows can still be found on The Survival Mom Radio Network and on iTunes.
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment